I’m afraid of my mom’s retaliations when I tell her that I need to take a break from everyone.
I’m afraid of not being able to get a job
i’m afraid that my anxiety and insomnia will keep going on or get worse and afraid that it will interfere with my work
I’m afraid that I can’t support myself
i’m afraid that I’ll end up homeless
i’m afraid that i can’t finish the database and won’t be able to bill for the work done.
i’m afraid that I’m lying to myself and that i’m gay and that i won’t be able to turn over that corner
i’m afriad that If i’m gay then i’ll be ostracized and even killed liked in other countries that perpuate gay violence
i’m afraid that i’ll be alone for the rest of my life
i’m afriad of getting older
i’m afraid of my flatulance and potential partners being grossed out.
I’m afraid of R and him reacting badly when i say hi to him
I’m afrid of how R will react after i set my boundary with him.
I’m afraid of how my sister will react when I set my boundary about not gossiping about my mom.
I’m afraid that A will forget me and I’ll be heartbroken for a long time
I’m afraid that A will get a boyfriend soon and I’ll be heartbroken
I’m afraid that I’ll lose my abstinence
I’m afraid that I wont’ be able to set my boundaries with the lady in montreal and It will end up badly.
I’m afraid of facing the repressed grief that awaits me
I’m afraid of dying
I’m afraid of not being able to support myself and having to self my condo.
I’m afraid of not being afraid and continue to live out of fear.
I’m afraid of not being loved the way i want to, sexually and romantically and being able to trust a partner
I’m afraid of relationships ending and the pain they bring.
I’m afraid of facing the guy i was in love with and still carry a torch for and speaking to him over facetime.
I’m afraid of losing all my friends, and not being able to make and keep new friends and ending up alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment