Tuesday, November 26, 2019
love my psychiatrist
Dr R. Was so cool with me today. I joked about bumping into him a couple days in a row downtown. It was strange. He gave me samples of trintilex which costs $125 ..the most expensive for anti depressents . I have not felt depressed in a while and I'm truly grateful for my mom's support and all the people that supoortes me Dr. B, dr. S. My brother in law and sister. My true friends Chuck and habtom and bereket and simret and Perry and Shelly . All So dear to me.my sister vash.and isai sending me to cape Town. Rod for the consistency and pure heart. So many good people who came to my rescue. Angels that guided me along the way. I'm so very grateful .OA ..where I shared my despair. Just fucking awful and Merv the guy who i ended up fearing and was toxic for me as I was for him . Told me to get my ass to the hospital to get some medication. My friend Rena who ended up leaving me but blessed me with Phil and that fucker David who really helped me so very much as a therapist but became so money obsessed . Fuck you David. And dear Joe who listened toe share my despair often and just fucking listened . Thank you Joe. ♥️🐘
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment