Thursday, May 27, 2021

dear God 2 way prayer today June 5

Dear Dear God, I don’t know how to handle my mom, please help. I’m powerless over her and it drives me nuts, should I worry about her lack of response to my last email. Did I hurt her by not being loving enough dear God? I feel awful I feel so much pain. I just want to cry that I should feel so shitty based on her ups and downs dear God please show me the next right action. What do I do God. I just want to let go of her God and I don’t know what to do around her birthday, please help me God.

Dear God, I’m doing the right things for abstinence but I still feel so bloated and lonely and confused as ever, what the Fuck god. I feel so much turmoil about my mom and her upcoming birthday. She is not changing God, she is still the same tumultuous and wants love to come to her without doing any of the work for it. Hurt people hurt people what the fuck God. I feel like a moth to a flame to her. What about me God? WHAT ABOUT ME GOD?

My dear dear boy. Rest in peace my son. Rest in power my son . This is the hardest relationship that you will have to deal with , so much history and so much complex feelings. Be kind to yourself my son. You are not alone my boy, every person on earth has a mother and has gone through what you are going through. That’s 8 Billion people that has a mom of some kind of disfunction, you are not alone my boy. You got what you got. I so sorry little one, I feel your pain and I want you to know that this too shall pass. Allow yourself to feel the grief. I love you so very much and this will pass, it always passes. I love you so very much.

No comments: