Monday, May 31, 2021

2 way prayer from the other day

 Dear God, I'm so grateful I didn't pick up yesterday but I did pick up the dreaded peanuts and I fell yucky God. Where you at the supermarket when I was calling to you and I felt so much self hatred. Why God am I feeling so much anger and taking it out on others. The Microsoft rep didn't desert that yesterday. I know it's not her fault. I felt so shitty after, getting angry at her. 

Dearest precious one, we are so sorry that you and she had to go through that experience. Listen to the footsteps song, you love so much today. "When you Cry , I cry." I am always with you my love you are never alone. My dear precious one, The rage you feel, the anger my boy is all part of the human experience. Let it out, embrace it. Try not to hurt others and if you do please do say sorry to them. You do need any more hatred and anger to yourself. You are a beautiful kind, loving soul. It was a difficult day, forgive yourself and laugh and play today Go easy and gently my boy. love you love you love you , God.

No comments: