Dear God, that was a lot of red meat last night, chewing on it like an animal in bed, there cravings were so strong and the 4 mandarins. Thank god that is all that's left. So alone and tired of the behaviours and not the willingness to change watching stuff in bed. I don't know why change is so hard dear God. What I think I need gets me into trouble What the F God?!
Dearest precious boy, you're so happy to be doing this meeting. What a gift to let out your creative side and write with different colours on the writing pad. Smile my son, rest easy, go with the flow. Today's Just for Today reading was lovely. Let's take life by the balls as it comes and we will handle it together. No stress, we just let go of our fears today. Trust that I can help you son, my darling you are heard, loved and appreciated : ) Love God.
No comments:
Post a Comment