Dear God, Hi are you there. I am so happy I got up for this prayer meeting. What happened last night God, where were you? I had a second helping of food and I didn't think to call my friend from the food program, even then I comitted to call her. I feel shame today. The cravings are so intense god. I was so close to calling uber eats or going accross the street to the gas station. Why God, why god does it have to be so hard , such a struggle. I'm getting unwanted attention from Brian and Laura, please God, talk to their higher power, I don't want to hurt their feelings and it causes me angst. I'm aware and I won't flirt God. So much happening all the fucking time. Stop already...please?
God replies...
My dear dear Boy, you are heard, seen and loved. I am so so sorry that you are going through this, pick yourself up, dance, sing, smile..you have life today! If you need a release, shed a tear my boy, I know it's hard for you to cry but it's possible my boy, it's possible. One day, the flood gates will open, but till that time, a slow drip or two will do. The world is magnificent because you're in it! Don't foget to play today. it's Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment