Wednesday, May 26, 2021

2 way prayer May 26th

Dear God, I feel scared today so very scared. I found a weird looking cist on my bicep and it’s scaring the fuck out of me because I’ve not had something like this happen to me. What do I do now God, is this the start of shitty health problems. I’m doing my best with my anger and rage God, I’m out there playing basketball, having fun, talking to peeps, please tell me what else you would like me to do. I’m really trying god, I want to give up my self reliance and I want to go to other reliance and you my loving God reliance. I’ve got so much hurt and wound and repressed anger, please tell me what you would have me be and do..

My dearest precious son of mine. I feel tears down my face. I don’t control outcomes my loved one, I do guide you to were you need to be, always, you are loved and adored and I can see more than most people can. I want you to know that you will be okay, you have life and you are learning to let things go, as painful as they may be. You shed some tears today for Kobe, who knows were and how it comes, embrace that my dear son. You are loved more than you know.

No comments: