Monday, May 3, 2021

2 way prayer about Denis

Dear God please help me with the bully. Why god am I so afraid of him. Thank you so much for a night of abstinence. Thank you God. I’m so glad that I asked Gary to be my sponsor and he accepted. 

Dear precious one, oh love of mine. Im so sorry that you feel scared, sometimes terrified. You were questioning if this IT support work is for you after the email last night. I can’t tell you yes or no, all I know is that you are good at it. The CEO trusts you and respects you, even if the IT bully doesn’t. His name is Denis, let’s call him that. I’ve sent a note to his HP to send him more love so that he feels good. 

Hurt people hurt people , the only thing I ask of you my precious child is keep being the loving soul that you are. You have made so much strides with forgiveness of yourself and others. Keep your heart open my son, don’t let another close your heart. 

No comments: