Saturday, May 22, 2021

2 way prayer past

Dear God thank you! Thank you for the willingness to do this meeting and for those who give wonder service. I feel sad that I got back in the food yesterday. Not a moment’s willingness to put it down or reach out for help. What the fuck? God I am so troubled and scared by my finances. This incompetent accountant is only making matters worse. Please take away my laziness re; work. I’m so isolated and I don’t want to get out there and look for consistent work. God please help me overcome this laziness and help me be willing to try different things for income.

God am I kidding myself with this IT freelancing. Why is it act I do so little billable work? Why am I so uninspired when it can pay me so well. Please help me with this God.

From God, HP Christ, Allah Buddha, love love love.

Dearest precious one, Breathe reengage your senses. You are doing great, what better way to reengage the senses that being at Nun’s island :). I’m so very proud that you are focusing on your health and that you cut your medication in half and that pleases me so very much. You want to feel again and you want to release through tears so very happy and heart warmed to hear that. You are so isolated and lonely my boy. I get it and you want to be around others. Relax my son, take a bubble bath. All this added fears and stress are old fears and not based on today’s reality. Get support for the compulsive spending, work with your FAA food sponsor and therapists and space out the therapy so that you can rely on your journaling and connection with God and your fellows. Your truly loved and adored my little one.

No comments: