Dear God, I'm scared. I'm scared about my inability to do the IT work and get some additional work God. I'm scared about my spending on Crypto. Please let that be enough God. I'm already in Gold and I'm grateful for the lady to told me not to be so impulsive even though I did not listen to her and told her to watch her tone. I don't want to dip any more into my LOC. It's too impulsive for me and I'm a gambler's son and I know that it can become an obsession for me. God, what should I do about the taxes. Shall I call her and make a trip to toronto. It's such a fuckup and I'm scared of an audit because of the screwup in the 2020 returns filing.
P.S. God, any ideas about eating away my loneliness.
My Dear Dear boy, my little one, special child of mine. Keep breathing, keep meditating. I'm so happy to see you're getting braver wearing your LGBTQ mask. It's such a pretty mask. Wear it proudly my boy. It's okay to be queer and sexually attrected to women. you are not a phony for not calling yourself Gay. Whatever works for you my boy. Please stay honest and true. Give the Uber eats a try son. Call Colin, he can help you. It's okay to try it for a couple hours at a time. As for the taxes my boy. Call her, set up an apointment. gather your documents and make a trip. We have the power.
No comments:
Post a Comment