Is it honest, Pure, selfish and loving ;)
Dearest god, thank you thank you. it's so nice to have a 1 night's repreive from the binge eating. Jesus God, why is it so fucking hard and brutal to stay abstinent. I felt full last night, emotionally full. I am so glad that I called Pallavi and shared what I was feeling. I am so glad that I called my sponsor and spoke the truth about my previous day binge. I am so glad and thankful that I vented my anger on the ACA meeting. What a trip! And throwing the medicine ball that was so nice. Why so much rage God? guilt fear, shame are my constant companions god, when will I love myself God when will I be at peace for fuck's sake.
My dearest precious one, love of my life, gentle soul. You're welcome :) Keep doing what you are doing little one. you're heart is growing up, your desires are coming through, we are very proud. Keep writing expressing yourself , let it out as much or little as your want. You have it in you my boy, the end is near. The end of confusion and despair is near. Rest up and Smile today :) love God.
No comments:
Post a Comment