Dearest God, thank you for last night. It was nice to not eat junk, I ate a whole banana and a bit of yogurt which was fine. God thank you for that gift. I sometimes wish I connected to you more at night. Especially the the cravings are fast and furious. I am so happy that I have something to look forward to ie. jogging and playing basketball in the mornings. Its’ something I think about during the cravings and it helps me. P.S. I feel scared about getting back to the recruiter about the IT job. What am I getting myself into God?
Dearest precious son of mine… You’re welcome!! You are heard my little one and loved, so very loved. I get you, I feel you. It’s scary to get back into the work world, work can be an addiction for you, like Gaming. You are afraid little one so very afraid, remember you don’t have to do anything alone anymore! You are free to do things, you are free to fail at things, you’ve never gotten fired , and you’ve just quit before you would. And that is okay. We can handle rejection togtether. You didn’t fall apart when things didn’t go well after your first date. Guess what?! That was then and this is now. You are loved oh precious one, so very loved :)
No comments:
Post a Comment