Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Relax Krisen

I took my mom shopping to Yorkdale mall. It was okay, my mom is lonely so she talks a lot, i see a lot of myself in her. same behaviour. Verbal diahera from a lack of companionship and too much in our heads. it hurts me just saying this. I’m afraid of me being like this when I’m 70, so lonely so misunderstood. So much resentment and so negative. So I called Guri, and it was good to chat with him instead of just texting. I was so scared to go to see isai’s and my anxiety was ratching up and I’m really glad I did because she invited uma also and that really made things so much better. i realy didn’t want to just drop in and see them and I prayed to my higher power and i decided to just go ahead and do it and it worked. Thank you God, thank you HP, thank you lil K.

No comments: