Monday, December 2, 2019

phil session

I’m feeling pretty drained this morning. i’ve just completed my notes from the session with Phil. I’m scared about next moves. I’m really happy to have a bit of break. it’s been so tiring and stressful dealing with both my mom and the fallout from unrequited love with A. Agggghh, idon’t know whether i feel sad or angry or just numb. right now just numb. I did a bit of the tapping exercise and it helped but really i think i just wanted to stay in bed all day. And I didn’t have much of a workout so I don’t really feel good today. I’m heading to meet brother in law Alan and have lunch with him, looking forward to it. I spoke to my aunt and that really helped. It irritated me that she asked how I’m doing without really waiting for a response, i hate when people do that, if you really want to know how i’m doing fucking wait for an answer or give emotionally, not just fucking take.

I clearly have some anger work to do. maybe some yelling in the car.

Im off now to the greek area and I’m going to call P and find out how he’s doing.

No comments: