Friday, December 13, 2019

Abandonment to healing audiobook

Today is my dad's 73rd birthday. I feel sad about him. I've reconnected with my mom today, I feel good. I told her I'd be back next week. I'm listening to the Rage portion of abandonment recovery. it's after internalising which I felt a lot after the unrequited love with A. I feel like a piece of crap..and sometimes I feel so angry about the rejection. So much anger of being let go. I feel so much anger to her that she kept keeping me on as a friend for she was afraid of the abandonment..but toying with my fucking emotions. I don't care that I've done it in the past. Karma is just my way of rationalising it. I felt love for her and she left me. I was vulnerable with her and she left me anwayz. I really fucking hope that she sees how she enjoyed the rejection and how easy it was for her.
I also feel angry that she protected and guarded herself and I was the fucker that read too much into it. 
I'm off to get groceries now and then pack and then off to manhattan.
The book says I should watch for irritability and rage because I'm easily triggered. My amigdala is looking for emotional threats that reminds of the old trauma.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments: