Thursday, November 25, 2021

God, I'm struggling today and I've lost faith in selling the condo

 Dearest God, I've lost faith that the condo will sell and I guess it's just not the condo for me in Montreal. It's getting colder an ddarker and the best part of the place the view will be negated. Dear Sweet Jesus, it's okay i was an opportunist, i loved the place that I have but that's okay Maybe there's another place for me and I'll keep looking. The tenant is also losing patience i'm sure God. Father God, I don't want to have any more anger and resentment towards Sandy.. I'm done God with the Anger and the Rage. I purged that shitty feelings away. I chose her god even though I had doubts and I currently i really don't think she's doing enough to sell it and push it. What does she care god, she's got nothing to lose really, she's not really hungry . Please god guide me to my best self. I didn't realize that this was going to be so difficult when I jumped in with the idea of selling. What do i do next god. 

Dearest sweet and gently boy, we are so very sorry. We feel  you pian and fear and stress and frustration. Breathe it ouse my son, breathe it out. and breathe in patience, love, tolerance, kindenss, courage, strenght, willingness and peace my dear love. Expect a miracle son, it's around the corner, please keep praying for Sandy and Joah, pray for everything you want for yourself. Give them strenght in your prasyers and ask for wisdom, guidance and next steps. We HPs will do the rest. At the very end, you will feel at peace. knowing that you did everything possible to move the deal forward. We are so proud of you that you told the montreal agent what the problem was, and she went to bat for  you. we are so very proud of you. We are tickled pink about your fiestiness and how you are finally expressing your desires. it's okay my boy. let it go. you've done the absolute best you can, and over the next couple weeks you can plan next steps. you can go to toronto with a plan and execute over the holidays. this will all go well. Please don't despair my boy. Good things are coming . you don't have to live a life of low expectations my son. :) :)

Love God

No comments: