Monday, November 22, 2021

2 way prayer - no handwriting today.

Dearest God , hello if you are there. God please take away my resentment and hurt for Anna, Gary, all the people who I feel rejected by god, please take it away god, it’s not serving me and only putting me into despair and anger. Dearest God, I wish the everything I want for myself God, I want them to have an abundance of peace, love, joy , fulfillment and self love. Please father help them get this on their journey. Hey God, I’m scared about finances. Really really scared God. Please help me with the willingness today God to apply for skip the dishes and any other food delivery services God. I need to make some supplemental income while I prepare for more IT work. Dear God I’m so scared about the condo not selling and the implications for the montreal realtor. Please God I don’t want to ask you to help sandy sell because it benefits me. Please god whatever the outcome, please give me the strength to handle it dear God.

My dearest sweet boy, breathe my love, breathe out fear and despair and breath in love, joy strength, serenity, peace and knowledge. This will pass son, you are doing your very best, this will pass my son. I am so sorry that you are feeling the pressure and I’m so sorry that life feels empty and loneliness is killing, please do trust me, better days are ahead. You can give up the crutch of terror and food and numbing out in TV, and you can expect a better life my son. This will passs, it will pass please my dear boy, just believe in it. This too shall pass. Please be open to all the possibilities my boy. It’s coming, the answers are coming. Wait for it my love. Soak it in, be at peace, turn it over. Trust trust trust my love. It’s all coming and its’ all happening perfectly little one. Wait my son, just wait. Let it go and trust me. Come to me my love.

No comments: