Dearest God, thank you! I felt a sense of peace and comfort today that I’ve not felt in a while and I’m very grateful. I guess I’m just happy that I’m doing the recovery work , watching the right shows, and choosing to act out of love, instead of fear. I’m very grateful that I’m chatting with my mom with love and compassion. I’m very grateful that I’ve got the right medications and I’m managing to cope with all the stressful things that are happening in my life. God, I want abstinence please Just one day please god, please help me put down the food tonight, I want that freedom that comes from a non bloated body and my self esteem not destroyed. Please please give me the strength god to be willing to be willing to be willing my dear precious god. I want to see the light instead of the darkness. Please open the path to you god. I want to choose the light and not the darkness.
Dearest precious one beautiful boy of mine. Breathe my son breathe my love. We are so very thrilled that you are connecting with us. Breath little one. It’s all going to work out okay. What better gift than the gift of life and wanting to live :) It will be fine little one, you are loved blessed and adored and most of all willing. The sale of the condo will work out. No matter how long it take little one. It’s a beautiful and gorgeous place that will sell. Rest in power and peace little K and trust your agent Sandy, she really has your back little one. The work is going well, Eric trusts you let go and let love little one, all will be fine. Keep reaching out to trusted ones and turn to me, Get down on your knees and come to our level , we love seeing you eye to ey. It’s all going to be alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment