Thursday, November 4, 2021

2 way prayer at swaraj's place

 Dearest God, helo. I really slipped yesterday but so grateful to be abstinent ( not bingeing) The spoon of honey and 2 trips for cashews. very dangerous, plus the sweet pear. Oh god, it's so shard. I'm grateful God for staying at anoop's place and to break out of the isolation of my very small apartment. Thank you God. I notice my affection for anoop and it scares me , how i can want romance from a guy. The companionship i crave so much and how it felt so comforting to just have the company While working on laptops and how i wanted to connect and making random comments even though he was busy, i'm so starved of intimacy god. Please God help me with the sale of the condo and the purchase of the new one and the car god. please help me with this. i'm very scared. I'm inspired by Joe MCQ, should I go straight to buying the house or wait God, i just don't know. Part of me wants to live the dream of a companion and a pet. so so so much. Helping the suffering addicts and the homeless but mostly for me, it's living the life of community where I'm not so alone all the time. Helping others heal the suffering that I'm able to heal in myself. Giving back for so much hat I've gratefully received. Please help me with this God and guide me to my next right action. 

Dearest sweet boy, hello my love. Breathe my son, breathe out self hate, shame, fear, despair and breath in my total sweet gentle unconditional love for you. This too shall pass my son. We are so thrilled of you and that you are participating in the world my boy. how very lovely. Live and let love in my son. We are here for you and love you so very much. 

No comments: