Dearest God, what the absolute fuck , I am so fucking tired of this shit. I feel battered and bruised and like a fucking failure. I know I shouldn’t be so hard on myself but what the fuck.
Keep working the steps Krisen, reach out to Mel and your other sponsors and this too shall pass, get other sponsors , guides, fellow travel buddies. This will work. I am so so so sorry my love. I am so so so sorry, you are doing the absolute best you can , we feel you, we cry for you, we adore you, we feel so helpless at time, we are not you we are not them we are Just . Please soak up our abundant love, trust pray, pray for everyone in our life right now, pray for those who are suffering, there’s one of you and there will be magic , one person can do so much , imagine a world where millions care for themselves, heal their wounds and help as many people. We can solve All our problems. We can, just breathe little one, this will pass, we Love you and we adore you abundantly you are never alone. Smile and just be for today my love. The answers are coming my little one, breathe and trust and turn to me my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment