Dear Dear God. I am sorry that I just gave away a secret. It was gossiping not malicious I know my heart but it came out to my sisters. Progress not perfection. I hope the 2 people i’ve spoken about will forgive me. I hope that I’m not tempted to Gossip. Its so hard God I don’t know when I became a gossip King. Please help me do this less God. Dear God thank you for a night of abstinence. Thank you sweet Jesus, it was so hard the previous night and I had flour, volume and mayonnaise. I slept and felt okay. Please help me today God with the rescuing and the work. Its so fucking hard God. I feel scared so very very scared. The condo sale is in your hands dear God. I only need one offer at the price I’m offering which is fair market value and way way more than what I paid. Please help me be humble God, please help me turn this over to you. I’m scared God, Ive had the condo since birth as a new property born on native Indian land. I’m not oblivious this fact and I want the condo to be sold to a good person.
My dearest sweet son, We are so proud of you little on, we are learning and you are loved little one. So very very loved and it’s okay little one, you made a mistake with the gossip you are not a mistake. Keep turning it over to me, to do better , we are waiting , we spread love not fear and hate, we spread joy not despair, we spread hope. My dearest little one, I am hear for you everyday. The food , the job, the work, the loneliness, the condo, its all going to be okay my love it’s all going to be okay. Rest In Peace and my boundless love.
Love,
God
No comments:
Post a Comment