Saturday, October 9, 2021

prayer on handling family visit today.

Dear God, Thank you for the recovery from the sugar binge the previous night. Thank you, Thank you Thank you. I enjoyed the gym last night. The conversation with Juliana. She is a bit wild and weird, what the fuck not wanting to wear masks and talk. I did enjoyed the conversation and social interaction and also setting my boundary when I wanted to do my exercises. It was so so good! This is it God, in a few hours, I will get to see the family in old Montreal. I am so so scared of the enmeshment. Please be with me God, help me see the light and follow your guidance and your protection. This too shall pass right God. I am still so so hurt by them God, I feel abandoned still and there are some wounds that we never talked about. I just want to live my life in peace and not trying to please others at my own experience.

I know they will expect from me more than I am capable. Of giving and I told them that I had a hard time with nights because of my space. Now anoop and family is asking me to come visit. Fuck you and your religion God. I hate thanksgiving my mother is alone and I don’t want to rescue her. But I do feel compassion for my mother and her being alone. Please help me God.

Dear sweet child, thank you for reaching out to me my love. You are truly loved and heard and adored my beautiful child. I am so sorry that you are going through all of this my boy. I hear you are able Bodied unlike Baljeet ( so so sad, I just want you God on a sidenote to please let him be happy God.) but feel so trapped. I am here for you my dear child. Rest my boy it’s your weekend, it’s your day. It’s your time for recharging and for bettering your life everyday . It’s a gift my precious little one. I want you to feel loved and that you have lived my son. Rest and feel the love and joy that is so abundant in this world. Your family wants to see you and they miss you. I will guide you my precious child. I will guide you to your best outcome today. Love you lots GOD.

No comments: