Dearest God, thank you for a night of abstinence and thank you God for your love and light. Today dear God, I’m worried about my double chin, I want to be able to fix the bike but I’m worried that it’s so fragile in the electrics and also that I won’t be able to put back on the covers. Please help me with this dear God. Dear God, my father and my mother and my best friend. I feel connected to you divine energy , force of good and purity and love in the world. You are Gold to me. About Isai and family and my weight gain, please please help me with this. The anxiety god I turn entirely to you for help my dear love. Grateful for FAA and OA and Aca and beautiful friends in program.
Dearest precious child, oh joy of mine, you are most welcome my love. I am so glad you had a night of reprieve from the bingeing. I’m sorry it’s been so hard with the fear my heart bleeds for you my boy. Rest and take it easy my love. This too shall pass, hasn’t it always my son. You are loved loved loved. I’m sorry your social circle is so small and you feel so lonely. I’m here my boy, I will never leave you, please don’t leave me. I’m so happy that you shared at the ACA meeting and chatted with Kim , am so very thrilled for you my love . You are Okay my love, you don’t have to please anyone except yourself. The world goes on without you so it’s okay to take time off and focus on being the best version of yourself. I will always love and support you. You will not have to face life alone anymore. I will never give up on you never ever. Please my dear boy, know and feel this.
No comments:
Post a Comment