Dearest Loving God, yikes God, the last few days have been so hard with the cravings. Thank you God. Thank you for the abstinence. I’ve been picking up Porn and feeling extremely lonely as you know and it’s so very nice to have a reprieve from the absolute nightmare that is bingeing and body obsessing. Today is the convention in the other food fellowship. I’m happy with that. It’s where I need to be to participate God. So very happy about that. God am I going to be okay? Am I doing the right things if so why is it so very hard God and I why am I so so afraid when things don’t go well at work. Why do I feel so scared at disapproval God like a little child about to be punished. Surely it must get better than this. P.S. I love you God.
Dearest sweet boy. I love you too, so lovely to talk to you after a long time, it’s been over a week hasn’t it? So let’s Catch up. You are still loved my sweet boy, you are still guided and protected. You bring me smiles and make my heart sing. It’s okay little one, do not despair. It’s coming. What you want more than anything else is to feel love and comforted by another. That’s coming my boy. I see the sadness and the loneliness you go through every night and I want you to know that it’s coming my boy. It’s coming little one, please have peace knowing this. Do not despair my little one. I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment