Dearest God, what the fuck . So much pain God, back in the fucking food. Fight with sponsor, reaching out to a fellow and sharing and picking up the food, WTF?! WTF God? I’m really fucking tired of this shit. God really fucking tired! It’s not fucking fair. I just don’t know what the hell you want from me. Sleep deprived, cranky and I still don’t want to go back to normal sleep rhythm because I want these prayer meetings. I love the people in these meetings and I want the connection with you oh loving gentle God. Please help me God. I want a companion. I don’t want to be insecurely attached and feeling needy all the bloody time. Dear god, I want a secure, loving , trusting and reciprocal relationship. Please guide me to the next right step?
Dearest sweetheart, we are here, we love you and want to wrap our arms around you in a beautiful loving embrace. You are doing so great and we are so proud of y ou. It’s coming little one, it’s coming please trust me and let go of the worry and fear. Let it all go and be secure in my loving heart. We love and adore you and you are fine and beautiful as YOU ARE. Big hugs and kisses and love God.
No comments:
Post a Comment