Dearest God, hello are you there. Please help me from myself. I'm so sick of the effects of night eating. When will I learn that it's not just the bag of popcorn that I am buying, it's the bag and then the bowl of this and that. I am an animal when I binge. I feel awful and I'm scared of seeing my family and showing my face. I don't looking at myself on zoom . People say oh I look healthy now after my 20lb weight gone . but I feel so damn fat. [Today dan said the book on body image is so good] and I'm so grateful to him because I already own the book. This is causing me so much pain and fear God, please please help me God.
Dearest precious one, Breathe my brave son, 4-4-6 deep ujay breaths. Watching the celebration for 50 hit you so hard, I know my dear son. you have your life now [Diana said about her 56 year old little person who died and only had 2 years with his daughter but it was such a nice game changer for me it's possible to be a dad at 50 :)]. I want you to know that comparing yourself to others and seeing "how little you have to show for it" is a crock of shit. You are so dearly loved my boy by so many. That is how you measure yourself isn't it, it's not by things it's by how much love you have in your life. You are so very loved and adored. You make me smile my love :)
Please don't pay any more attention to what your sponsor said about you dating and being with other LGBTQ groups so you can meet a partner. Please follow your intuition on what's right for you and that will be the best action for your course. You are careful my dear boy and you do what you can handle while taking little risks and I'm so very proud of you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🏄🏼♂️🔥🔥🔥. Keep smiling my dear son, let go of the wheel, trust in the autopilot. I will guide you.
Love god.
No comments:
Post a Comment