Thursday, October 7, 2021

on Baljeet and his note to me

Dear God, I wish I didn’t respond right away to Baljeet when he told me he lost his legs and fingers and nearly died. I wish I was more gentle and loving and caring , he had not responded to me in a year God and I got excited. I hope he forgives me with the response and reaches out to me again. Why are relationships so hard God and why am I so misunderstood all the time. I know I responded partly based out of fear God. It’s so hard when my abandonment wounds are dragged. I really do try God, I really do try. I am not Bill Wilson, I remember how he would respond with such tenderness in his letters (telegrams)

Dearest son, oh sweet child of mine, love of my life. Rest please, give yourself a big hug today. You are loved and are loving. Baljeet’s email shocked you and he will forgive you and if he wants to he will come back to you. Let him be my son. I’ll put in a good mood for you to his Higher Power. MWWWWWAAAAAHHHHH

Take things one moment at a time my dear son, Ask for help from me. I will always guide you in a gentle and loving way and help you my dear son, you don’t have to do this alone.

No comments: