Thursday, October 21, 2021

2 way prayer - thank you for day 1 abstinence God

Dearest precious God, hiya thank you very much for the abstinence last night God. Thank you for the intuition and that crunchy safe snack I had at home. Instead of stopping for the chips and a binge [ Hannah told me that It would take 2 weeks for those cravings to go away] I’m so very grateful for the one night of abstinence . I was tired driving last night back but I am so grateful for visiting my friend and getting the edible to help me sleep and seeing the fall colours. I cried out for you yesterday God. I was so close to stopping at the fucking gas store and buying junk . [a pusher at every fucking corner] Aggh God is it always going to be this hard??

Dear sweet boy, breathe my son, let it out. First of all, you are welcome :) my boy and you are loved loved loved ! I am so happy that you got to see your friend and you made it back safely. About your question I don’t know boy. All I know is that I want to help you and guide you and I want to speak to the other HPs to make everyone’s life smoother. When you cry, I cry and when you laugh I rejoice little one. It’s coming little one, it coming my boy , breath in my peace my love and my tenderness.

God loves you :)

No comments: