Dearest God, if you are there? :) spirit of the universe, beauty, love, joy, Jesus, christ, buddha, Krishna, luxe, yaweh, Allah, hello precious one. I love you and I want to follow you but I’m afraid of where you will lead me. I feel my life is so purposeless and I’m driven by fear. I so dislike injustice and poverty and I’m struggling to give myself permission to earn a decent wage, especially now that there is more government support. I am Scared god. Do I need to go on disability, please help me with this my current earnings is not enough for my living needs and I feel so very powerless and helpless to change it. Please help me with this and the chronic loneliness brings me so much fear and despair.
Dearest sweet son, I hear you and I’m so sorry that you are going through so much turmoil right now. It’s so very hard and I am so proud of you my boy. There is so much you are going through, so many disruptions and questions and I just want to hug you and tell you that it’s going to be okay! You are seeking help with debtors anonymous and soon with under earners. You can live within your means son. I know how hard it is to ask for help and the pandemic relief helped you so much as you struggled with your addiction recovery. You are still employed my boy, you are still getting some work even though it is not enough right now. BELIEVE in me and my power to open doors, trust me my boy. Take care of yourself, go to the doctors, get blood taken go to the employment center go and see what’s out there, you are not alone in this son, there are others who are struggling with depression, loneliness, anxiety and the ability to make a living. This too shall pass dear one. I love you so very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment