Dear god, thank you for all the blessings today, my medication , my saying I was scared to release the mouse and not going against my inner child. My sharing honestly with my program fellows, I want to call them angels because I’ve never had that trust , love and connection with anyone before. I feel so tired god of the yoyo of food addiction exercise bulimia and just trying to keep it together with life challenges one after the other. Will you please help me God.
Dear sweetheart, It’s going to be okay my child, take deep breaths and keep coming to me today. You are a vessel of my spirit. Keep turning to me and spread love and kindness to others. You are worthy of it and they are worthy also. Take care of your inner family . Listen to your body and do not despair little one, you will not be abandoned. Love God.
No comments:
Post a Comment