Dear sweet god, fuck fuck fuck. I feel like shit again and Im so tired, I don’t want to be with myself at night it’s fucking shit and getting harder. Please help me God, please help me I am so tired of the same old shit so very tired. Can’t do anything at night except numb out to shows and bingeing. No desire to meet anyone or do anything, just numb out. I know I don’t have to spend a lot of money to get involved and go out here in montreal, I can be creative with planning. Everything seems so fucking hard god and I’m tired. Can you help at all God?
Dear little one, dear sweet little one, it’s okay my love, it’s going to be okay, breathe little one,breathe, there that’s better isn’t it? We are so sorry little one, we are so sorry that you’re struggling. We love how you reached out last night and was honourable with your word, you called when you said you did and you gave yourself space to not trap yourself with a specific time. We also love how you took and enjoyed the call today with your aca fellow traveller. Keep doing honourable things first honour yourself little one and then others. Do you best today little one with the zoom meditation practice at 10am, it’s a marathon not a race. It’s all going to be okay little one, we love you so very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment