Sunday, November 6, 2022

2 way prayer today - frustrated with God.

Dear God, I’m so mad at you! I don’t believe in you and I don’t trust you. I think you can go and fuck yourself. What’s the point of believing in you if there is so much despair and destruction and I’m feeling constant guilt shame and fear.

Dear Child , It’s okay little one, I don’t need you to believe in me or trust me or like me little one. It doesn’t affect how much I love you and will care for you and protect you little one. Breathe my love, ujai 4x4x6 breathing . Let it out little one, let it out.

Yes that was really nice, I do feel much better! I love the quiet, it’s good for my mind and makes me more peaceful and easier to connect with you God.

I’m always here for you little one, I will not abandon you my sweet boy. It’s going to be okay little one. I promise you , you’ve made it this far so please keep believing and don’t give up! We love you so very much.

God.

No comments: