Dear god, am wired from coffee so early in the morning. Caffeine is now one my many higher powers unfortunately. So sad about my body abuse and my relatively large belly (relative to me, i know about body dismorphia too) I feel so much remorse for all the abuse of bingeing and want to make amends to my body but i know from experience it only comes off gradually with recovery. I am mostly scared of comments from other people . I feel so embarrassed and so much shame. Yo-yo sizes is awful God. Please help me with this horrible horrible disease.
Dear Dear sweet sweet boy. I’m sorry little one. What can i to help? I really do not care little one in what form you come to me just come little one. You don’t have to do life alone anymore. We know you are scared of finances little one, we know you are scared of rejection, being alone and so many other things little one. Trust me little one, trust yourself! Together we can solve any problem, no matter how hard. We love you so very much little one, so very much. We are sorry about the weight gain and body abuse. Please take care of your temple little one. We will give you strength and direction to not pick up the first bite. To make that text/call. It’s going to be okay my love. It will be okay :). Love God.
No comments:
Post a Comment