Hi God, I’m very grateful to be abstinent last night. I mean no bingeing and I’m glad I went for extra protein triggered by my binge behaviour which is watching shows on couch, please help me release this behaviour god. It’s so very painful to sit with feelings and going into despair and loneliness. I am so glad I connected to a couple friends who reached out to me yesterday via text. I am glad that I shared without wearing a mask about how I was feeling which was very low and I did it on zoom video so people could see I was struggling. I am so scared God, everything is so hard: work, finances , abstinence, relationships lack, mood, self esteem. I’m so scared of things getting worse. Please help me god this is such an awful time.
Dear Dear Dear sweet child, breathe little one. We are so very proud of the small changes you are taking for self care, so very proud little one :) Abstinence is truly the best form of self care little one and we are glad that you are feeling better sweet child. It’s okay that things are hard little one and we are sorry that you have to do this alone. You are not entirely alone little one, we are here and we will support you and guide you to the doors to knock on next little one. We know how tiring it is to keep fighting. Enjoy where you are, your place your gifts. Keep your spending in check with D.A. and honesty. Remember that you are so very loved little one, so very loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment