Wednesday, September 2, 2020

So fucking scared today


I wore my pride mask today and was insulted by this hairdresser, who is from Tunisia, i guess I need to comply if i don’t want the attention, am i seeking negative attention, i don’t really fucking know. I’m just scared every time i wear that damn mask, and today didn’t help. I keep expecting to get gay bashed. I can’t imagine how openly gay and trans people deal with the anxiety, it must be so constant. As it is, i have PTSD from bullying and being an adult child. So I’m not super comfortable in public but I’m really getting a lot lot better i guess, as i get older, I’m so used to fucking being alone so what’s the harm if i wear this pride mask and announce my sexuality to whomever i encounter. One fucking encounter and now I’m super hyper vigilant. Does it get easier. David said i need to find my tribe. I guess i will. 


Peace and love

Krisen

No comments: