Monday, August 31, 2020

dear Mom

I am angry and sad that you reached out to me yesterday and told me that you are accepting that you are alone and we are going on with our happy lives. I hate your self pity and I am angry at you for not dealing with your issues. Mom, you lump me in with isai and vash but I am the one who spent a year and a half with you living with you in the 1 bedroom place and then in the basement apartmetn. you helped me tremendously while i was recovering from terrible depression and dealinng with my addictive behaviours. I am sorry for all the fighting and all the verbal and emotional abuse i lent on you. I am sorry for trying to change you and not accepting you as you are. I truly truly want your happiness. I want you to be free and feel loved and give love and feel truly grateful to be alive and live for this day. I want you to experience all the blessings and joy in this life and feel free to enjoy the remainder of your days in bliss, peace and love. I want this for you mom.

No comments: