Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Letter to God this morning at OA 3am meeting.

 Dearest God, oh love of mine. it's so so hard. I'm so sad that I picked up the food yesterday. Please help me God. Please help me with the shame, please help me with my forgiveness and self compassion. Why God, why does it have to be so hard. I felt so low just before I went in to buy. I felt so worthless and scared. I'm so tired of visiting people and coming out of there scared, anxious, lonely and frightened. Did the half beer make it worse?? I'm so very tired of it. 

God: My dear dear dear boy. Breathe my boy, breath in my love and strength, unconditional it is. Firstly I am truly sorry that you are suffering. You are well my boy, we are well and I'm proud of you. All this work you're trying to do all the help you're trying to get all the reaching out and all the thinking, the fucking thinking can be exhausting at times. I see it and I hear you . Rest my son. you are human! I've got your back and trust me little one. TRUST ME! You don't have to do this all on your own! Give it to me boy. Give me your fears, youre loneliness, your desires, your dark thoughts, your embarrasing thoughts, your lust, give it all to me. You are not shame my son you are pure love and I love you so very much breat and know this. It's all going to be okay. 

Love God



No comments: