Wednesday, July 7, 2021

dear God

Thank you for a peaceful night of abstinence. I stepped on the scale and I was shocked yesterday, I don’t remember being this heavy in such a long long time. Please help me God deal with the day and life on life terms. It’s so very hard God, everything is so very hard when I have to face it alone. I know that with you I have a chance. Thank you God.

A couple days later. Thank you God for the retrieval the last 2 days. God bless you and all the other Gods who watch over me and my loved ones and our fellow humans. I love you god. I love me. I am so so grateful for this little moment of peace. I feel so very sad about my mom. I understand that she loves me and is asserting her boundaries. God please give me strength to keep moving forward. Please bless mom abundantly God , please shower her with hope, abundance of love with self and others and the hope for romantic love. Please help her find peace and joy and serenity on a daily basis God, that is what I want for me. May I live with ease. Amen

No comments: