Tuesday, July 13, 2021

God speaks

My dear dear boy, it’s okay my son, it’s okay. Rest In Peace, rest in power my little one. All the angels you’ve needed have shown up yesterday, haven’t they? Val helped you a lot with connection to the FAA program and abstinence. You gave really good service at the FAA meeting yesterday. And people like Jacqueline really responded to you, you are really finding your tribe of safe people. I’m sorry my boy, I know it’s really tough. This shit is not easy and I cry for this world. It’s so damage but there are people who are resisting! It’s possible. I marvel at humanity, It’s wonderful. That gives me hope to keep going my boy, to get behind you, to watch over you my love, to guide you. You are so worthy and so loved my son. Rest easy, know this my son. Love God.

No comments: