Tuesday, June 15, 2021

June 14th 2 way prayer

HI God, what an awful day, WTF God, do you love me? So much PTSD. I binged, thank you for being with me in the grocery store. I want comfort and Love, and I realized how much I wanted that when I saw the attractive lady but I was dressed like a bum. It’s so very so very hard God. All I feel and know now is rejection. Please help me God, I can’t stand Denis. I’m so tired of the blaming and riduculing and I keep feeling less that. Am I in the wrong field God, is this what it is? Shall I stop even trying, it’s terrible God. I don’t know what else to do. I’ve been doing this for so many years. I’ve tried manual work and this is a different type of stress and I always feel like I’m walking dead , like I’m just existing. I just don’t know what to do. Is a part time job at Bell an answer God. I was spurred to action by Denis and I’m not sure if I’m doing the right thing.

Dearest precious boy, be well you are so very loved my body , you are worthy and you are love. I am so very sorry we were hurting my love I heard you and I felt your connection with me. It’s getting better little one, we pounded the crap of the medicine ball and we shared at at the OA meeting. Well done my boy, hurt people hurt people, let’s keep letting it out. I’m sorry it’s so hard to trust people my boy. I’m sorry about Denis and the trauma you feel, PTSD is not fun!! God loves you my boy, we all love you. Rena has her struggles, Mellissa has her struggles, JJ has her struggles, Val has her struggles. All these people my son are hurting just like you, please give them a pass and find other trusted people. I know you felt abandoned and I’m sorry that they are not a priority in your life, it hurts my boy, it really hurts. You are not alone we love you, we are here for you my Love, we will help you take care of your little ones . Rest In Peace and power my dear sweet boy.

No comments: