Saturday, June 12, 2021

2 way Prayer June 12th

Hi God, thank you for a good day at work and thank you that this latest injury looks more like a muscle sprain than a tear. I was so scared and distraught when the injury happened God, Meric. Please help me do the right things to have the discipline to heal it. God I’m scared about the food last night. I was like an animal digging into the garbage from the leftover chips. I’m scared because I wanted a gargantium supply of chips and that cravings scared me. What do I do God, please tell me please help me.

Dearest precious Son, I ‘m sorry my boy I’m so sorry that you’re in pain and scared. Yes my son those were tough years for your last injury my boy. Get your yoga mat that you can carry and go to the gym boy, take it and stretch, stretch those sore muscles and stretch to become flexible. Make it comfortable son so that it becomes a habit. I will guide you to a good physio, just as you’ve been guided to a good mechanic. You are guided to the right people my boy when you turn to me. You have learned so much about taking care of you body all that pain was not in vain, see it rhymes :) pucker up young padiwan, we love you and we have this :)

About the food, step 1 my boy, step 1 , we keep waiting and waiting for you to take it we don’t want you to go down into the gutter, keep working my boy, do the work, the memories of this insidious disease will come and we shall see how much damage that first bite or that behaviour does to our lives. Turn to me my son, trust and turn to me in duress. I will console you my little one.

No comments: