Dear God, I felt so wounded yesterday when my cousin didn’t respond to me in the euro soccer group chat. I feel angry and I think he’s an asshole. How can I stop looking for love in all the wrong places God?
My Dear Dear boy, we are so so sorry that you had to experience that yesterday and in a group setting no less. Hurt people hurt people my boy. Your cousin has in the past shown he wanted attention and was competitive with you. It’s okay my dear boy, look at his loving side. We know your talent and your worth even if he doesn’t . Your cousin loves you and look at his personal loving email and where he sent you a pic of his dad. His dad, your uncle died when he was only 10. Move on my son, spread your energy and your love elsewhere. You are truly loved and adored by us Gods, we talk about you and celebrate you all the time. Go where you are celebrated by us son, not just where you are tolerated. Smile my boy, do the happy dance, you are alive and wonderful.
Dear God, I’m still troubled by mom this morning, she didn’t respond to my last email. Is she playing games God? I don’t know if the last time she didn’t respond to and see my email was a lie. Uggh, why don’t I trust her god. I don’t want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she has me by the balls and manipulating me with her silent treatment. What should I do god?
My dear dear boy. I’m so very sorry that you are so triggered and so vulnerable about communicating with mom. Hang in there my dear boy, we are all watching out for yours and mom’s best interest. You are fine and fierce my dear one. Lots of love, God.
No comments:
Post a Comment