Sunday, June 20, 2021

2 way prayer from a previous night

Dear God, firstly thank you, thank you God for an abstinent night with the food, yippee kaya MF. I miss my mom God, absence makes the heart grow fonder, she stopped emailing me rather she didn’t respond to my last email. I’m so starved for companionship and I have to trust that my mom is now respecting my boundaries . Why is it so very hard God. I want to reach out to her but I’m afraid that If I do, I won’t be able to handle communication because I’m unable. I’m afraid at Geoff he went into a depression about his and I don’t know if he’s going to come out of it. Uggh I just want safety and stability with people god. I don’t want to be let down and hurt, dear God please help me.

My dear dear boy, chin up, hugs, cuddles, wipe away the tears, you’re reading a book on anger, its a different take from the 12 steps “ Anger is the dubious luxury of odinary men but with us it kills” It’s good to understand your anger my boy we will help you turn it acceptance.

I’m sorry you miss your mom, it’s okay my son, it’s okay. You can keep telling her how much you love her with you emails. She keep hinting at meeting you to give you your stuff. It’s okay.

Dear God, I’m grieving giving up women when I wear my pride mask.

My dear dear boy it’s not like it’s worked for you in the past when you didn’t wear a mask. It’s okay my boy start a profile, say you’re queer and see what happens. I’m sorry you live in a mostly binary world..it’s not really working for you is it my boy.

Dear God, its so so fucking hard God, went to get out and enjoy live , grab it by the balls and be happy and free. How do I do that when my heart is so heavy God and I keep getting into the food? Sob.

My dear dear boy, it’s okay it’s coming my Boy, please please trust us.

No comments: