Friday, June 4, 2021

2 way prayer June 1st prior to ACA LL call

 Dear God, What the Fuck Fuck?!?!

Dearest boy, my little bloated munchkin, there are some rough days ahead for sleep and food hygiene. I'm so sorry my boy, I feel your pain around your belly and your bingeing, I'm so very sorry. Yesterday you had a better night with eating food and not junk. God bless you son, oops I guess that's me :) lol

You get relief in the form of humour little one. keep laughing and crying and smiling and yelling , let it out boy, embrace your child self your 2 year old. embrace them, they are real with their feelings, it is not muted little one, embrace ALL your feelings. What a blessing to hear from these people who open your eyes to what a life could be. I'll be with you my little one, you don't have to do this on your own, we are here everywhere and always and love you so very deeply. Hug yourself today little one, you are adored ❤️

No comments: