Monday, April 5, 2021

2 way prayer today

Dear God, thank you for all your help last night. Why does it have to be so hard to be by myself with my own thoughts, it’s so scary, so much pain, uncertainty, fear, paralysis. I’m so scared, nothings seems to be working :(


My dear child, son of mine, I love you so much. I can make the world stop for you. Your dad loved you the way I do. He just couldn’t show it. He gave you the gift of freedom; to survive [thrive] anywhere not tied down with his wealth. It hurt, I know my son. I see your pain and you always struggle and you feel so alone. 

But maybe take this as a way for you to connect and seek me to stop worshipping [putting on a pedestal] your parents and other people. You are doing great! I’ve got you, I carry you, I laugh with you and soon I’ll cry with you my son.

No comments: