Monday, March 1, 2021

inner child reparenting workshop

I started an inner child reparenting workshop it was really good but I didn’t get a chance to share my questions. I’m putting it up now in my Blog.

 

How does my inner child sabotage me?

 

A: They don’t want to do shower, dress up, do laundry/ wash dishes and clean up .  They cancel plans with friends and instead want to watch TV, play video games and indulge in the binge foods like peanuts and chips. Want to always play instead of work and keep distracting me when I’m trying to focus on a task. They think I’m NOT fun, I’m always trying to be serious and don’t laugh much. My inner 10 year old and teens are extremely sad and often feelings of sadness and depression come up. It’s hard to do anything when those feelings come up. My inner teen has a fuck the world attitude and wants to indulge in anger and rage. Often road rage and wants to fight back at the slightest threat, perceived or real. He gets irritated when people follow the herd, Doesn’t want to be a sheep eg: everybody quotes language from big book like restless irritable and discontent. He says can’t  you be more Original in your words? Bill Wilson wants you to be original! He swears a lot. Fucking this and that. My overtrusting children are not discerning, they latch on to people with narcissistic tendencies and other sick people.

 

What are your examples of wanting to do different things at the same time or not knowing what is the right thing to do?

 

A: I face this indecision and excitement every morning , work tasks, research tasks for work, cleaning up , tidying up , organizing and hobbies. Sometimes I crash and do nothing and just go and lie down.

 

Share one Need or want of your inner child

 

A: They want to be heard, hugged and cuddled and valued

 

When you were a little child, share one thing you were intensely curious about, one time you were really excited about something , or one time you had outrageous fun.

 

A: Playing cricket in the house with dad, going to cricket games. Playing soccer with childhood friends in the park instead of having to work at the butcher shop on weekends.

 

What do you do today that you are intensely curious about, excited about or is great fun?

 

A: I love to listen to music and dance, it’s a recent thing. Excited about indoor soccer coming up and I love to play racing games with my friend in OA.

No comments: