Dear god, i stuggled last night .I binged, I had ben and Jerry's and peanuts but you know that already, don't you?You saw how much I spent, broke curfew, walked past that pretty neighbour of mine who ignored me and who i ignored. I need help, can you please help me. I don't want to destroy myself with food. I don't want to hide myself in food hell. Can you please help me stay in recovery, stay in the solution.
Dear Dear son, my poisan, my special K, I saw you. I just want to give you a big big hug. I'm so sorry you soothed youself with that food. You feel so disconnected from me. I don't feel disconnected from you. I am thrilled at your efforts day in and day out to be honest to others to claim your voice. Your willingness yesterday to make dinner and put away 3 frozen dinners. How cool is that?! I see how you do service and show up even when you feel awful and a wreck inside. I truly want you to know that I love you and I'm here for you . I'm here to nudge you , and whisper to you to hug you when you can't hug yourself. I'm here to say it's okay my love, you are okay, we'll be okay no matter what happens.
Love,
God
No comments:
Post a Comment