Tuesday, September 29, 2026

notes from therapy session today

Thank you for today Anna, wow most unexpected. And I’m grateful to have you as a witness to my breakthrough.

When I got home, I went to bed and noticed that I was feeling a lot of anger. I still am, I don’t know what to do with it. I did join an anger group and tore up some papers and that was satisfying. When I shared with my group of 4 that i’m very close with, Jacqueline was not there and I shared with the other 2 and they were like thanks for sharing and moved on. I felt deeply dissapointed and I’m sitting with those feelings. I’ve shared it with a couple other people today who were very happy for me and supportive. I remembered don’t go to the hardware store for milk.

I continue to feel scared, angry, tired, relieved, hopeful and scared for being dissapointed for being hopeful. Mostly very very relieved, like climbing a mountain and reaching the first summit. Have a happy week. Will stay in touch.

Warmly

Krisen

No comments: