Dear God, I want to write neat and see what I’m writing can you please make that happen. Thank you for your abstinence God. Please take away my resentments. Please help me with fear of hard work and doing any job Gods. I hate my dependency on others to feel good emotionaly. I hate feeling stuck in not exploring relationships and sexuality, I hate my powerless over porn and masturbation and not liking my looks and being weighed down by body weight and life. I hate how everything is just so so fucking hard God and just numbing out to episodes of house MD to fill the void. Please help me God, what the fuck am I supposed to Do?
My dear dear sweet boy, here you go, the writing is so much better little one. Hang in there my sweet sweet little boy. Hang in there. Its really going to be okay little one, start with the first day of abstinence and don’t give up step 1 my sweet boy. Do not be afraid of life my little one, it’s really all going to be okay. I’m sorry people snub you and can be mean by not responding, people you have established and long term relationships with. I’m sorry little one, hurt people hurt. Im sorry you’re so full of fear little one, let the miracle in, you don’t need to sell your place and do a geographical. Stay where you are little one. You are doing so very very good. We love how you ate the pasta and put the rest away and didn’t binge little one. We love how you’re going to put away the rest in the freezer little one. We love how you take care of Jean luc, putting up the barrier and letting him out on the balcony, we are so very thrilled about that. All is going well little one start with abstinence and hang on to it my sweet boy. Go out explore, be fascinated, learn, adjust, share your hurt and rejection and pain with others and let it go sweet boy, also share your joy and excitement. Be your own best friend and seek out the companionship of others It’s all going to be okay little one. Stay in Today my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment