Wednesday, October 25, 2023

I talk with HP Today

 I talked to God today, I was very very inspired but what he told me. Stop berating myself, watch the inner critic and gaslighter say im sorry but that’s not what the evidence shows. Fight enlarge my protective parent , fight for all the people that care about me, love me, adore me and that I adore. My inner children, my cat , my mom and sisters. Fight HP said, use your skills , it feels good to learn French and to practice and to know that my old beliefs are just old programmed beliefs and does not reflect my new reality. Fight fight fight, don’t give up. 

I told higher power about addiction and depression and lack of work and all the slights I was feeling from people not acknowledging me. I’m so angry so livid, that my inner child keeps reaching out for connection and people are so careless with me. So very angry.  It’s okay my sweet boy said my HP it’s okay, keep breathing and move forward. Forgive easily let it go protect your boundaries and keep moving forward. 

No comments: